Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

All about me-by Aleenah

All about me
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write a recount about myself.

Hello! My name is Aleenah and I moved to New Zealand last year. I study at a school in Panmure. I was born in the month of March in the Philippines. I have 3 friends Asinate, Brielle and Deva. I love to play the Sims and Minecraft. My favourite sport is badminton . I love eating noodles and churros and I hate eating vegetables.

I  hate maths . Sometimes I don't like my siblings because they don't share their things to me. Colouring is my least favourite thing to do. Sometimes I don't like playing soccer because I keep fooling around and it hurts my feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment