Pages

Thursday 30 January 2020

First Week Back at School - by Aleenah

My First Week In Room 8

My first day was weird and fun. Getting to know your classmates and teacher was easy for me. Everyone was nice and accepting. Settling into this new environment was very weird. 
My peers were very enthusiastic and confident.
We also set up our timetable, Class treaty and did some art using inspirational words. Mine looked infected with colour. 
The coronavirus is deadly and it was a hit on the news. We learnt about it for the next 2 days. I was so interested and curious about this topic. NZ may potentially have a carrier of the virus. 

Every end of the day I was full of pride and humor. I like being in this wonderful class.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aleenah!
    Its interesting to see your first days were weird and fun. Im glad that you were full of pride and humour at the end of the day! Its also great to see you like being in room 8! Are you happy to be the new smartest year 7 student?

    ReplyDelete