Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Do we need to celebrate Mission day or not? - By Aleenah

Do we need to celebrate Mission day or not?
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a Persuasive writing.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can persuade someone to believe my point of view.

I definitely agree that we should celebrate Mission day because we have loads of fun. You may think that we are wasting money but we are actually helping other children. We fund raise and we donated it to the "Holy Angels Orphanage" in India.

Image result for hanging applesWe play games and we win prizes. We also learn how to persuade people to visit each class activity. Every student had a turn to look after the money that we raised, and give it to the person who is in charge in the office.

I had so much fun that I want it to happen everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice persuasive writing Aleenah, the best part in your writing is that you are helping other kids in need. It definitely shows that you are a polite student.

    ReplyDelete