Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

My terrific time with grandma- by Aleenah

My wonderful time with my grandma
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write a recount about my time with grandma.

When did you had a happy time with your grandma?

Related imageIt all started when my family and I decided to visit my grandma in my dad's side. When we arrived, my grandma and I walked by the beach and we talked. We also sang songs that she liked. It took me awhile to learn the songs but it was actually fun learning new things. I liked it a lot.

After that we built a sand castle using an empty coke bottle. We just cut off the top part and added sand on the bottom piece. We decorated it with sea shells and sticks. It was amazing with the white and purple sea shells. Then we sat next to it and talked. 

We did many more cool things but it was time to leave. I said "bye" to my grandma and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment