Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Mission day-by Aleenah

Mission Day
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write a recount using capital letters, full stops and in paragraph form correctly.

I am excited! Today is the day we can play games, wear mufti clothes and more. 

It was time to celebrate our amazing day. I bought a raffle ticket for a Lego Ninjago set. It has so many details. The part I like was the vehicle. It was so mean and cool.

Next I bought a cola drink. It cost $1. Then I gave all my money to my brother and walk around and sit down under the trees to relax. That was very nice to have a relaxing day.

When the celebration was over and it was time for lunch. I had a sausage sizzle. It was so yummy especially with the ketchup on it. It was so delicious that I wanted another one. I ate it so fast. I have to clean my mess because their are crumbs on the carpet.

Lastly we watched a movie called Despicable  Me 3.I liked how the Minions talked. It was very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment