Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Aroha's Way To Becoming Happy - by Aleenah

 Aroha's Way To Becoming Happy

Rain poured against my window, my finger trailing the raindrops as they slid down. I was quite excited that day as my friends were coming over. They always Brighten my day. I smiled as a rush of of amazing memories rushed through my mind of my friends and I/. Suddenly my smile slowly vanished as the happy times I saw were changed into exclusion and sad gestures. It was me, all alone, my friends wearing faces of disgust at me.

I was sitting on the floor, all hunched up as a ball. My hair was covering y face. Tears flowed down my shocked face. I thought of how my friends probably don't like me or get embarrassed by me. Then my thoughts expanded from getting excluded by my friends into my parents disowning me. I feel so bad. I sobbed into my arms for a while. After I felt I didn't need to cry anymore, my friends came in my room dressed weirdly. They said the rain cleared up and we should play outside.

Now I light up and played along. We talk, laugh and play having the best time together. While we were snacking on cheesy chips, I thought what happened earlier. I realized maybe people do need me and I was just overthink. My friends and family always cheer me up and they might not even know what impact the have on me. Sometimes they give me good and bad memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment