Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

A Robotic Being Or A Jet pack? - Aleenah

 My Robotic Comrade

Jetpacks and robots are BARELY comparable because its obvious to choose a robot! I'm just kidding you can choose either but for me robots are better than jetpacks and here is why:

"Robots and jet packs aren’t too common in many cities, usually they are owned by high profile people with high numbers in their bank account. BUT If I were part of that society, I would want a robot. Robots can be programmed to do anything and it's nice to have a google next to you wherever you go. Jetpacks on the other hand have limited abilities, and it's only flying to a certain height and just being up in the air. Views are cool and all but you can always just admire it down on the ground and it’s pretty dangerous to be so high up with no foam pit to fall on. My robot would be my best friend or my greatest enemy, who knows! As long as my life has some interesting moments with it, I’m living the dream." 🤖

No comments:

Post a Comment