Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

An Act Of Kindness - by Aleenah

My Random Act Of Kindness
It's sometimes hard to be kind but I know it's the only free thing in the world so, might as well share it.

'Today I decided to make my little brother's bed. IT was a mess but I dealt with it. I knew he was a little annoying but I also knew I loved him. I made his bed and he said 'I liked it' there was a slight smile on his face. It was amazing. He didn't say anything else after that so, I left.'

I thought about what he was doing but I just knew he liked it but maybe he thought it was also a favour?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aleenah,

    Thanks for sharing your RAK. It's always nice to do things for your family, such as making your little brothers bed. Whether someone knows it or not, it is always amazing to do RAK! How did it make you feel when you did it?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete