Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

What I Treasure - by Aleenah

What I Treasure
1. I treasure myself. There is only one of me which makes me rare. I only have one chance for life and I should make the most of it. I do have regrets but that makes lively and human.

2. I love nature which makes be careful around the. Their colours are lively and cheerful. It can make anyone smile and cheer up their day. I treasure it because of it affects me positively.

3. I'm a very imaginative person so I like to read and I treasure stories and books. It lowers down my stress-level and some are comedy which I laugh at. Some prefer to people's lives which I like as it tells me their wise choices and regretable ones. 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Aleenah,

    I like how you said you treasure yourself. I completely agree - you are rare and unique. I really like that view on life. I also like how you treasure nature. What is your favourite aspect of nature? I really like the trees and the many different kinds we have around us. We are very lucky!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete