Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

What My Superpowers Would Be - by Aleenah

Powers I'd Want
1. I'd like strength - I don't want it to be physically but to be inside me. I don't cry often but I easily get hurt which is upsetting so I'd like strength so I wouldn't always get hurt and words wouldn't affect me - confidence.

2. To stop bullying - Everyone hates being bullied especially from their appearance. I don't want people to change what they look like but to be proud. Bullying could and might stop.

3. My last is to walk on clouds - A cloud is a thick mist which is air. Forming clouds would also be fun like sculpting with snow. I just want it to have fun and could bring people there!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Aleenah,

    I really like your superpower ideas. It sounds like you're planning on becoming a superhero... am I right? If you could be a superhero and have ONE superpower, what would it be? I know. It's a hard question.

    If I had to choose one, I'd choose teleportation. Imagine being able to get up in the morning JUST before you needed to be somewhere, and you could teleport there?! How handy :)

    Have you thought about adding images to your post? I'd love to see what you come up with :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete