Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Serena And Venus Williams (What I've Learnt) - by Aleenah

What I've Learnt
1. I have learnt that this was similar to another one I read about pay equality.

2. I was also wondering on their pay qualities. They are ranked on their gender pretty high, but when it comes to international they are far down....

3. The sisters were showing how women athletes should have the same paycheck which I sort of agree.

I would still wanna know is they were successful on pointing out their point of view and see if it will change.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Aleenah,

    Congratulations on finding three interesting facts about Serena and Venus Williams from the video. Wow, both of those sisters have had incredible success in tennis. They have both won such renowned competitions. What do you think of Serena William wanting equal pay for both women and men? Do you think if a man and a woman does the same job, they should be paid the same? Interested to know what you think!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete