Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

Overcoming Adversity - by Aleenah

Overcoming Adversity
I am Aleenah the author of this post. Earlier this year I have changed in a bad sort of way. I was always upset, angry and full of fear. My usual self wasn't there. It was something like a phase. I didn't like or hate everything around me that time. I knew that wasn't me so I tried to become nice but trying hard didn't make a difference for me. I did somewhat calmed down because of one memory of someone showing love to me. I cherish that moment and always will. It put me off misery to happiness. Myself if back. Now being cheerful is my goal. If I'm upset, I read to keep calm.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aleenah,

    Thank you for sharing your own experience with overcoming adversity. It's okay to go through phases of different emotions. Your usual self is always deep down within yourself, and I'm so happy to hear you've found something that helps you stay calm. I really enjoy reading too. I find it helps my brain relax and just concentrate on what's right in front of me!

    Just know it's always okay to reach out to friends, family, and services within your school to help you if you ever need to talk to someone.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very good story Aleenah hopefully you will be happy forever

    ReplyDelete