Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Dancer Or Singer? - Aleenah

Dancer Or Singer? 

Today's morning was like usual, I enter my class meet as quietly as I can and we start of with our brains empowered with a few descriptive language ready for writing! Now today I would rather be a amateur dancer!

"A dancer and singer are both in the entertainment industry! Everybody in the world is familiar with these professions because they keep our lives lively. A singer composes lyrics of artistry and rhyme while a dancer uses their body as an instrument, moving to the beat of the sound. I honestly don’t feel myself to match ANY these skills but I guess I would prefer to be a dancer. I know I won’t be good but at least I won’t crack my voice in an anticipating crowd. Though maybe dancing in a team can hide me, well I most likely won't choose solo dancing! My overthinking, embarrassing mind would prevent me from being solo as a singer but maybe as a dancer I won’t have to worry too much about any faults."


No comments:

Post a Comment