Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Which Natural Home? - Aleenah

 Tree House Or Cave House?

For today's would you rather, it was real estate shopping either live in  a treehouse or in a cave? I will tell you my decision.

"I find that caves seem to be more frightening especially with the creatures under the blanket of darkness. I know I would find it disturbing and I will never be able to sleep or even get on the internet! Tree Houses though would probably be a sanctuary for me. To have a house situated under the canopy of trees would put me in a jovial mood. But I should consider that treehouses are prone to natural disasters. But I’m not going to. My wellbeing would really appreciate it if I was happy and at peace so a Treehouse would probably suit my lifestyle."

No comments:

Post a Comment