Pages

Sunday 21 November 2021

Three Lessons For My Future kids - Aleenah

To My Future Kids

Today was not the usual would you rather's but instead my class wrote about three things we would teach our future children, here is what I wrote but my class has their own blogs you can also see their point of views.

"To the future life of my kid I hope they would apply these values I wish I was taught. May they have freedom of their own mind and actions and not the high stereotypes of people. For they suppress your true self until you never knew who you were since you pretend to be somebody who you aren’t. They would also be taught the significance of themselves and how they matter and not how they are a waste. I wouldn’t want them to feel they are just one more number adding to the population who are a waste of time or supplies because that is just painful. Lastly, they will never be sexist and will appreciate every race, culture and gender in this world as it is what makes us valued. Overall I wouldn’t want to tolerate a youngster who is another version of my spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment