Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Flying & Soaring - Aleenah

 Flying & Soaring

As per usual, my class starts with our decisive and descriptive writing piece to warm up our brains. As per no surprise, it was a would you rather! this time we would either be invisible or be able to fly.

"If I ever had to choose between these two abilities, I would hope they would be part of my DNA. Specifically the genetics of flight! With such an advantage it would allow me to reach the peaks of impossibility or even space. To be invisible isn’t bad but sometimes I already feel invisible among the 7 billion population on Earth which is still growing by the way. Though I guess that would come in handy when playing hide and seek….. But I really would not hesitate to soar straight through the clouds, atmosphere and maybe planets! Yet it is only possible if a human could fly."

No comments:

Post a Comment