Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

2 Choices, 1 Explanation - Aleenah

 2 Choices, 1 Explanation

It's Thursday today which is no exception to compose a 'Would you rather?' passage. Like always, these pieces are written under 5 minutes, while explaining your reasons on your chosen decision. Once again, my version is written right under here.

"For every story there is a hero and a villain, they always have a conflicted relationship for the audience’s enjoyment. But it matters on how good their portrayal is. Now, there are a lot of goody-two shoes characters in stories but was there any villain that actually won against any of them? No. Because they choose a go-to plan of destruction that will always fail. Though if I was a villain, I wouldn’t go for destruction….yet but be smart with gaining knowledge and wisdom before using my fists. The reason why I want to be a villain is because I love drama and being stubborn is kind of my thing unlike the lead heroes who must live up to the expectations of the audience. Something I am tired of! If there is any story who needs a villain, I would definitely be in the line for their portrayal!!!" 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment