Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Which Choice Of Magic? - Aleenah

Which Choice Of Magic? 

It's the end of the week and we are still continuing this blogging streak! with today's theme of choices being which of these are better for producing magic? a wand or your hand?. Hope you find my reasons understandable. 

"There really isn’t much choice of thought when choosing between these two as you have to choose practically and the type of magic that fits that preference is hand magic. It’s just easier to produce magic and it belittles my worries of me losing a wand, I’m very forgetful. Plus isn’t it just convenient? I mean if I were to be in a situation of being against my will, I won’t have a wand being taken away! but I can’t really think of much reason to have a wand except for looking cool in duels with the sparking flair of colors. Now I’ve run out of things to say but just enough to have written my point."

No comments:

Post a Comment