Pages

Monday 25 October 2021

Which Disastrous Event? - Aleenah

Island Or Forest?

Bringing up the question of either being stranded in an island or the tranquil forest are troubling events of disaster. But saying that I have made my bold decision explained below this text.

"Imagine being isolated in a tropical island of nowhere or in the sights of a damp forest. Looking at the chances of survival, a bushy forest is what I prefer rather than the island of isolation. Well it is evident from articles that nature is kinder to people than the tides of the ocean. With a deserted island, you may just have to count on luck, finding food and water is a must. But you can’t drink salt water as it will make you even thirstier! So if I’m looking to survive, the forest is a go because rivers may flow near and food may be easier to search plus it gives off a tranquil vibe. Picking between these disastrous events was tough but I clearly made my point.



No comments:

Post a Comment