Pages

Sunday 17 October 2021

I Would Rather... - Aleenah

 I Would Rather...

The question 'would you rather slide down a rainbow or jump on clouds?' was asked after my class call which we all had answered by writing a mini paragraph choosing between the two scenarios. Here I wrote my answer and explaining the reason behind it.

I find skipping across the clouds would be therapeutic for me. My mind is always wandering across ideas and crazy imagined events. Running free on clouds would mimic a scene of me running across a flower field. Rainbows can't really compare as sliding down it wouldn't last long as you can anticipate it ending at the bottom with all of your delight gone. But the clouds travel and are on a continuous loop. So frankly, I choose to be free, jumping on clouds.

Caricature Clouds Drawing Cloud Cartoon Free Photo - Cartoon Clouds Drawing  Png, Transparent Png - kindpng

No comments:

Post a Comment