Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Meddling With Time - Aleenah

 Meddling With Time

Everyone knows that you can never change or stop time. But I'm answering the question "Would you rather stop or reverse time?". I've explained myself in this paragraph here!

"Time is always ticking and always moving towards the future. But sometimes I find it going way too quick and it’s having me miss some details I forgot to notice so reversing time is the only solution. With it, I can relive memories and maybe even change or advise myself to do certain things. But I can also just see myself grow. I don’t have to meddle with the past, just view it. With stopping time, it's useless. You would just be living in a frozen day and it's unfair, just stopping time can lead to undisciplined actions or worse. So I find the most practical choice, is to reverse time."



No comments:

Post a Comment