Pages

Sunday 31 October 2021

Tropical Vacation Dream - Aleenah

Tropical Vacation Dream

The continuation of the 'would you rathers continue'! starting off in Monday with either relax in a beach in NZ or one overseas. I have chosen to vacation somewhere tropical overseas and here is why...

"Out of all the types of natural scenery's I’ve visited in NZ, they have all had some things in common. Grainy sand, icy-cold tides and dark skies. I find that most beaches look the same so I’m kind of tired of them but I do want to visit the beaches overseas, particularly in my home country (I’ve been quite homesick since covid). NZ has wondrous beaches but they always seem gloomy when I appear. I know that in other countries, their waters hold exploration of coral reefs and tropical fish! Ain’t that exciting? Overall my preference is always around the picture perfect scenery of overseas beaches." 🏖

No comments:

Post a Comment