Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

An Experience Of Old Life - Aleenah

 Would You Rather?

Today is still continuing our series of 'Would you Rather?' and this time it was either choosing between teleporting to my favourite video game or experiencing a role in my favourite TV show! My choice is explained right under here. 

"For today's theme of choices, I decided to examine the world of my favourite show. It’s of course fictional but that’s what makes it exciting. But this show is based in the 1800’s, an era that is hard to evaluate into history. It’s dated and a lot of theories revolve around that time. I mean the other choice of teleporting straight into a video game doesn’t intrigue me enough to choose it. Most video games are tests of survival skills and I have poor skills in that department so living in the 1800’s is better for me. As a female your life is planned ahead, it's sad but it changes later on and I would love to see that. This show explores feminism and the era of life in that time, something I want to see."



No comments:

Post a Comment